Finance Analyst, Stores Reporting
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Nottingham city centre office for a Finance Analyst to work in our Stores reporting team. You will be responsible for the production of accounts for the UK, ROI stores ensuring that data is provided accurately and on a timely basis.
Assisting in the timely production of management accounts for store directors and senior managers, you will answer queries related to these accounts. Ideally you will be already working towards your accounting qualifications (CAT,ACCA or CIMA), and will have experience of working with P&L, Balance Sheets and generation of monthly reports.
You will also ensure the seamless integration of new stores into existing processes and ensure the validity of key balances and transactions in store ledgers. As an active member of the team you will also pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement.
In return we can offer you a challenging position with excellent opportunities for development. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes pension, personal bonus, health and dental cover.
If you are the type of individual who can maintain strong working relationships across all areas of a company and can deliver excellent customer service please apply today!
Specsavers is not one business but a partnership of nearly 2,000 locally-run practices. Our success stems from the hard work and enthusiasm of highly-motivated store teams in 10 countries. This is made possible by the backing of dedicated, specialised teams in our support offices, providing all the marketing, financial and HR services those stores could need. At Specsavers, we can offer a wide range of careers in a consistently expanding global enterprise.
- Undertaking or recently completed entry level accounting qualification (eg CAT or studying ACCA, CIMA).
- Experience of maintaining accounting records using dedicated accounting system.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to organise own work.
- Strong communication (oral and written).
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel (basic level).
- Ability to build positive relationships with other areas of the Finance department.
- Knowledge of Open accounts
- Previous experience in a financial environment