Admin/Customer Communications Assistant - Tallaght
Specsavers in Tallaght are looking to bring on board an Admin/Customer Communications Assistant to work in their busy practice. The position would be perfect for someone who has worked previously in an opticians as an Optical Assistant and is looking for a role away from the shop floor.
In order to apply for this role you must have previous experience working in an opticians either in a similar role or as an Optical Assistant.
What's on offer?
- Excellent basic salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Reduced weekly working hours
- Regular weekends off
- Career development opportunities
- Subsidised parking available
- Recently redesigned store with new equipment
- Excellent transport links to and from The Square Shopping Centre
- Efficiently answer all telephone calls to the store
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Make sure customers are advised of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Make sure customers are advised their glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate.
- Make sure customers receive a reminder call / text.
- Make sure customers details are recorded accurately.
An eye for detail is a must. You should also be good with people and able to work as part of a team. You’ll be friendly and organised too, presenting a professional image to customers at all times. Above all, you’ll have previous experience working in an opticians.
For more information on this role, please contact Jack Dorrian on +44 1566 771 888 or email email@example.com