Domiciliary Optometrist - Glasgow
Are you an optometrist who would like a change from the norm? If the answer is yes, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate for this Domiciliary role will be a Glasgow based, GOC registered Optometrist who is looking to make a move away from the high-street.
Specsavers Healthcall offers a comprehensive eyecare service to those who cannot get to us without assistance. Patients range from the elderly to those who are partially sighted or have been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma. This is a really rewarding opportunity and as you can imagine, no two days are ever the same.
There are lots of benefits to working in domiciliary. The obvious ones are no weekends and the ability to work outside of a confined test room. Other benefits include managing your own day, getting to see a diverse range of people who have varying eye conditions and more importantly, the chance to make a difference to people’s lives.
As this role will be covering the Glasgow region, there will be no late nights or over-night stays. You will also have the company of an experienced Optical Dispenser, who will be at hand the set up the equipment and dispense.
What’s on offer:
- Monday - Friday
- Full time & Part time considered
- Extremely competitive salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Lucrative monthly bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- 29 days annual leave entitlement
- GOC fees paid for
- Clinical training provided as well as directorship opportunities with a route through to Specsavers exclusive and renowned Joint Venture Partner Pathway if this is a direction that you might be interested in
- Healthboard registration fees
- And much more – just ask!
If you can't decide if domiciliary is for you and would like to learn more about it, we can also consider offering a 'shadow taster day' so you can gain first hand experience of what domiciliary is all about.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please contact Scotland’s Regional Recruitment Manager, Paul Blower on 07507872675 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org