Optometrist - Chatham, Gillingham & Strood
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work between our three Specsavers stores in Chatham, Gillingham and Strood.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- Full Time opportunity
- A very competitive salary package
- 33 Days holiday per year
- Great bonus scheme
- A clear direction in your optical career with full support from 4 directors with a huge wealth of experience
- Personal and clinical development opportunities
- G.O.C and college fees paid
- Relocation bonus for those moving for the role
- Specsavers perks plus program
- AXA PPI Plan
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team in all stores, that’s for sure.
About the stores:
All 3 stores are owned by a group of 4 directors who have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. They all support development and offer incredible support and training. The stores are currently involved in many clinical schemes such as, MECS, Repeat Intra Ocular Pressure, BlephEX and Punctum Plugs. They are also about to go live with Post-Op Cataract. The stores have the ability to work with the latest technology, there will be a brand new Nidek OCT in Strood, soon to have in Gillingham and a brand new Heilelberg OCT in Chatham.
- Chatham is the largest store of the 3 with 9 consulting rooms, running 5 sight test clinics per day, 2 contact lens clinics per day and then 4 days of Audiology a week.
- Gillingham has 3 consulting rooms, running up to 3 clinics per day, 3 contact lens clinics per week and 1 day of Audiology a week.
- Strood is the smallest store of the 3 with a future to grow! There will be 2 consulting rooms, running 2 clinics per day, 1 contact lens clinic per week and 1 day of audiology a week.
Interested to know more about this vacancy or apply? Please contact Ben Bushby on 01566 771892 or email email@example.com