Joint Venture Partner - Audiologist - Gravesend
Audiology Partner – Gravesend
With growing demand for Audiology services across the UK and a recent influx of NHS patients migrating to private suppliers like us, there’s never been a better time to take up the reins and own your own Specsavers Audiology business.
- Run your own Audiology business with the support of a global brand
- A base salary of up to £40,000 pa - and that’s before dividends
- The experience and knowledge of existing Specsavers Partners who are ready to help you with growing your Audiology business
- A full induction to Specsavers Partnership and bespoke development opportunities along the way for you and your team
- The ongoing assistance of Specsavers support functions ensuring everything is in place to allow you to focus on what you do best – changing the lives of your patients
This is a huge opportunity for an ambitious Audiologist who is ready to turn their passion for providing Audiology services into a profitable business.
Life as an Audiology business owner:
Start your life as an Audiology business owner with the security of a £40,000 salary combined with 100% of your share in the profits. Not only does this unique opportunity have phenomenal earning potential - it’s low risk, high reward.
At Specsavers, the patient always comes first. Our business ownership model allows you to use your expertise and experience to give the gift of hearing back to people who need it most, all whilst growing a business and building an asset for your (and your family’s) future.
First and foremost, you’ll still be a clinician dedicated to changing the lives of your patients – but now, as a business owner, you’ll also be changing the lives of your very own team. At the pinnacle of your Audiology career you’ll be in a position to support the future of the profession and have a real feeling of pride every morning when you walk into your own business.
At Specsavers, we are changing perceptions of Audiology; making it more accessible to the public and increasing awareness of hearing loss, ear conditions and diseases such as impacted earwax, Tinnitus and Meniere’s Disease. We are passionate about de-stigmatising hearing loss by ensuring ease of access to our service for both NHS and private customers.
Our Specsavers Audiology Partners lead from the front, driving the highest standards of clinical care as we embrace new technology and take on new challenges. Developments in hearing are transforming lives and we’re proud to bring our customers the best products and even better prices.
With Specsavers, you can continue to do the job you love whilst enjoying the flexibility and autonomy of running your own business. Our goal is to bring excellence in hearing healthcare to the high street, and this is your opportunity to join us on that journey.
Do what you do best - and we’ll handle the rest:
As a Joint Venture Partner of our Specsavers store in Gravesend you’ll benefit first hand from your own success and the growth of your store.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – the freedom to look after your customers, make those critical day-to-day decisions and run your own store, with the support of Specsavers behind you - a renowned and constantly-expanding brand with over 1,900 retail outlets.
Our UK support office team is over 1,800 people strong and will be with you every step of the way, helping you to grow your business, attract new customers and care for patients referred by the NHS. Everything from payroll and HR advice to marketing and IT will be delivered by our support office teams, leaving you to focus on what you do best.
The business itself:
- The Main hub is based in Specsavers Fulham, with an additional spoke store in Sevenoaks
- Connected with a strong network of retail support teams who are on hand to assist you with business planning, recruitment, local marketing and more
- Gravesend today is a commercial and commuter town, providing a local shopping district: there are several multiple stores, and a good range of local shops. It has a market hall, open six days a week, and a recently established farmers market.
It’s an exciting opportunity with plenty to think about, so we’ll be here to explain everything when you’re ready - from the Specsavers Partnership model and how it all works, to the support available and the huge financial potential.
To find out more, click ‘apply’ or contact our Partnership recruitment team on email@example.com.
Other: Tori Blackwell