Domiciliary Administrator - SURREY 1
Domiciliary Administrator – SURREY OFFICE
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Administrator in the Surrey area to join our expanding domiciliary care business - Specsavers Home Visits Optical Services.
You will be working from the Home Visits Office based in Monson Road, Redhill.
This is a Full Time position, Monday to Friday.
• To book optical appointments for housebound customers from inbound calls
• Outbound calls to existing customers to book eye tests for their residents
• To update and maintain a customer database
• To contact prospect Care homes/Home visit customers and update database
• To schedule appointments in a logical manner
• HSE forms and general administrative duties
• Planning routes using online maps facility
• Sorting Deliveries
Skills and Experience
The right candidate will possess...
- A confident and courteous telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
Home Visits Optical Services, now part of Specsavers, is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes.
Specsavers has been going from strength to strength, ever since the business started back in 1984. We strive for the highest clinical standards – and believe that the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support. The business has nearly 1,500 stores across 12 countries – and is still growing. We want you to be part of this outstanding success story.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.