Optometrist - Fishponds, Bristol
Specsavers are looking for a driven and dedicated individual for the position of Optometrist based at our store in Fishponds
Are you an Optometrist that goes the extra mile for a customer? What’s more, you motivate your colleagues to do the same, because you’re on a mission to provide the best eye care you can? If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our practice in Fishponds. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your range of skills is continually growing.
If this sounds like you - we have the following package on offer:
- Full time or part time opportunities available, flexibility on working days
- Salary exceeding average for the region
- Potential Partnership opportunities available
- OCT coming into store soon
- Great bonus scheme with huge earning potential
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- All professional fees paid
- A genuine focus on your progression – including support through our Pathway programme
As well as outstanding development opportunities and everything else you need to succeed, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a store where everyone really does work together.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
Join our team and be part of our success story at LLanelli Specsavers.
Here at LLanelli Specsavers, we are looking for an Optometrist who can bring something new and exciting to our team. At our store, we’re all about pulling together and working as a unit to ensure that each of our valued patients have an excellent experience – and we’re looking for a highly-skilled Optometrist who shares our ethos.
The Role in a Nutshell.
• Outstanding annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview
• A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
• Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
• Private health and dental cover
• Support with CET
• Support with EOS, including regular clinics
• Relocation bonus if you’re moving
• Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
Our store is fitted with the latest, cutting edge optical equipment. We offer an extensive amount of enhanced clinical services including cataracts appointments, glaucoma testing. We always aim to be the very best both clinically and in customer service. Our experienced, diverse and friendly team are always on hand to offer support and take care of patient’s needs, meaning that you can focus on offering a first-class sight test to our loyal customers.
We are passionate about your clinical development as an optical professional and we are committed to supporting you on extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and Independent Prescribing to Paediatric Accreditations and Enhanced Optical Services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
Then there’s you.
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Get in touch
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Connor Willingham on 01566 771 881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.