Customer Communications Assistant - Winton
Location: Winton, Bournemouth
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Working hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Experience level: Previous experience working in an in-bound call centre
Specsavers in Winton are opening a new call centre to deal with in-bound calls and are looking to build a team to help deal with all customer queries.
The ideal candidate will come from a call centre background, dealing with customer queries and complaints, as well has helping customers to book in an appointment to see one of our highly trained Optometrists or Audiologists.
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Respond positively to and resolve customer complaints.
- Advise customers of the most convenient appointment times for them.
- Customers receive a positive and friendly approach to excite them about their planned visit.
- Customers are advised of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Customers details are requested in an empathetic manner.
- Customers are advised their glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate.
- Customers receive a reminder call / text.
- Customer details are recorded accurately.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Participate in creating a positive team spirit within the store.
- Participate in creating a positive impression of Specsavers at every opportunity.
What will success look like in the role?
- Customers have their calls answered in a prompt, clear and friendly manner, and their needs are satisfied.
- Appointment bookings are managed so that maximum numbers of customers are seen.
- Your role is a vital contributor to team effectiveness and a culture of continued learning is in place.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jack Dorrian on 01566771886 or email email@example.com