Two scoop five Optician Awards
April 18, 2018
Author: Sam Reed
It was a Specsavers star-studded winners list at the weekend’s Optician Awards in Birmingham, with Specsavers store teams and individuals scooping five out of the available 18 awards – including double awards for two stores.
Congratulations to the winners…
- Specsavers Morningside – Technology practice of the year
- Michael O’Kane, Specsavers Morningside – Optometrist of the year
- Specsavers Loughborough – Contact lens practice of the year
- Paige Furlong, Specsavers Chelmsley Wood – Leader of the future
- Specsavers Chelmsley Wood – Optical assistant team of the year (pictured above)
Praise also has been given to the following who were shortlisted for awards – often up against their friends and colleagues:
Dilraj Gumber, Melton Mowbray
David Tye, Nottingham
Karan Vyas, Corby
Suzanne Czerwinski, Nottingham
Russell Ham, Newport
More coverage and pictures from the evening to follow.
Below left: Optometrist of the year Michael O’Kane, from Specsavers Morningside.
Below right: Chelmsey Wood’s Paige Furlong collects her Leader of the future award.
Bottom left: Specsavers Morningside celebrate their award for technology practice of the year.